FOCUSED ON WORDPRESS EXCLUSIVELY
Our expert knows WordPress inside and outside, from solving minor issues to developing custom themes and plugins, all WordPress solutions under one roof.
VETTED DEVELOPERS ONLY
Stop losing time searching for quality WordPress Developer
We are different from other platforms where you need to read thousands of reviews to understand a developer is qualified for your project or not.
Here in ExpressTech has all the experience inside and outside of WordPress and they handle the team of expert developers themselves,
We apply a rigorous WordPress skills test and communication test before hiring a developer into our team.
Get work delivered on time, on budget and issue-free
We share estimates only when we are crystal clear about requirements, we do a rigorous analysis of the request for the project through calls and email follow up, we keep all information documented in shared Google doc and follow Git Flow model of code versioning, and Agile iterative process of code development.
ExpressTech believe in Agile Software development
- Co-founder daily does meetings with developers on each project.
- Each developer submits a work report to co-founders each day.
- Each project is planned and divided into milestones.
- Milestones are further divided into Working tickets.
- The progress is reported to the clients every week.
- The Client can also see milestones and tasks.
- The client can ask questions on the development board.
ExpressTech team follow GitFlow model of Code Maintenance
- Each project has a repo created inside the ExpressTech main GitHub account.
- Each project has a main branch and development branches.
- Developers fork the main repo and continue work in their copy repo.
- Each task has a feature branch that gets merged into the main repo development branch via Pull requests.
- The process saves many versions of codes and code can be rolled back to the previous version at any time during the development.
We Use WordPress Coding Standards
- All of the code we do write totally complies with WordPress coding standards.
- WordPress coding standards define each and everything from top to bottom about HTML/JS/CSS/PHP code writing.
- Our developers are equipped with premium tools to write bug-free code.
- We use VSCode to write code which having coding standards extensions installed that immediately catch coding standards errors and suggest fixing them.
- We use the Tabnine AI code suggestion tool which suggests writing Object-oriented code and also suggests using the latest versions of the code.