IT-powered solutions are an indispensable component of the pharmaceutical industry. The new-age digital transformation enables enterprises to simplify even the complex drug-manufacturing network with the mapping of complex processes while responding to constantly shifting legal frameworks.
Pharmaceutical Software Solutions
Here is a holistic view of how we unlock possibilities with a 360° business innovation through leading-edge technology.
Core modules and support functions of our pharma software development focus:
Batch Control & Lot Traceability
The insight driven output helps measure & trace medicinal ingredients accurately, respond to product defects quickly, and achieve plant-wide traceability while adhering to national and international regulatory compliance.
- • Pre-assign/auto-generate batch lot numbers with real-time product tracking, from one unit operation to the next, from production unit/supplier to your warehouse, and then to end-customer
- • Manage SOP documentation with features of e-signatures, pre-defined workflows, and error-free audit trails for FDA compliance and validation
- • Capture & store multiple user entries accurately at once & assign role-based access to the cloud application environment
- • Electronically record & track data of ready-to-purchase medication batches, expired batches, and materials to be re-ordered in a central repository
Drug Discovery & Pre-Clinical Solution
This module of software solutions for the pharmaceutical industry helps optimize the discovery, pre-clinical, and product development processes.
- • Develop, validate & maintain formulas, including batch versions and revisions based on pre-set objectives
- • Perform audits from desktop or a mobile app to analyze patent, clinical trial data, scientific publications, and more for gaining new drug discovery & development opportunities
- • Schedule product development with drag-and-drop rescheduling & color coding for organizing production floor by work order or batch ticket
- • Automated invoicing and reporting features to manage on-site services for multiple locations
Not limited to just inventory updates & management, this component of the pharmaceutical warehouse management system helps streamline the entire supply chain interaction – for employees, suppliers, and customers.