Remote working is gaining momentum across the world, with technical advancement, workforce adaptability, and more flexible workplaces.
Businesses of all sizes are continuing to embrace the remote workplace that is reliable, flexible, and scalable. However, the need for better team collaboration becomes crucial.
An ideal technology partner can help them with virtual infrastructure to:
- • Provide a digital work environment
- • Enable smooth communication & collaboration between teams
- • Allow real-time monitoring of employee performance
We maps the IT preparedness of organizations to ensure business continuity by facilitating seamless collaboration and teamwork. We help create the right working solutions to manage your remote teams and employees.
How the Best Tools for Remote Teams Help Gain Better Business Results
We are witnessing a sudden spike in the trend of remote working culture amid the ongoing global pandemic. While businesses are looking to make the most out of their workforce power, it gives rise to challenges associated with remote workforce management.
To name a few:
- • Lack of efficient communication across teams,
- • Difficulty in scheduling & delegating tasks and setting deadlines,
- • No proper tracking of work performance
To avoid the scenario mentioned above and more, our remote work management tools help you with:
- • Effective project management
- • How each task is being performed
- • Smooth workflow management
Let’s look at the essential components of the remote working solution and ensure effective workforce management :
Project Management Tools
The project planning software allows you to schedule, collaborate, organize, and deliver on projects efficiently within a stipulated time frame.
It is packed with custom features that help to:
- • Create & manage to-do lists with task details and due dates
- • Share documents, images, and other files with versioning & color coding
- • Enable customers to track progress with specific feature access
Being a Microsoft Gold Partner, we enable easy integration of Microsoft Teams for team collaboration as part of the Microsoft 365 package. In addition to this, our specialists even help with integrating other third-party products like Slack, JIRA, Redbooth, and more based on your requirement.
Communication & Collaboration Tools
Our remote collaboration tools enable the teams to stay connected through virtual meetings, conferences, live chat, and other features without geographical constraints. It helps with:
- • Addition/deletion of users (employees, vendors, clients, and more) to manage their profiles
- • Customization of message boards for one-to-one conversations or group chat
- • Allowing teammates to collaborate via audio/video calling, desktop sharing, data sharing, and more
We allow inter-team collaboration by modifying and integrating almost every mainstream tool for your organization and across a large number of collaboration application such as Skype, Slack, Webex, GoToMeeting and more.
Time Management Tools
We create easy-to-use time tracking & work from home monitoring tools. It allows:
- • Tracking activity-specific time spent by employees on websites, apps, and even documents & projects
- • Block distracting sites & applications or set daily limits
- • Time tracking analytics & performance reports through visualization dashboard
We help organizations to manage their business processes all in one place by combining time tracking with project management and CRM, with tools like Toggl, Trello, Scoro, and more.
Contact us for More Information