Based on the project complexity, and urgency we do provide a fixed price estimate for the scope of requirements shared with us.
We do strictly adhere to the WordPress coding standards and do follow Agile development practices. Each project has its own Git Repo and code is maintained through GitFlow. Our developers are equipped with premium tools to maintain code quality.
We usually reply within 24 hours after the project is posted to us.
Yes, we do have a money-back policy that guarantees that if any of our requirements are not fulfilled to what was mutually agreed upon in the scope of work of the project, you will receive either a partial or full refund, depending on the amount of work that has been done. We do follow a simple and fair dispute resolution process in which we gather information from the communication we have done on the project.
We usually start by email conversation and then do follow up by a quick Meeting call, we prefer to keep all communication documented in a shared document and emails to reference during dispute resolution.
We do have simple terms for the payments:
– 100% Upfront payment with shortest delivery time and with a dedicated developer
– 50% upfront and 50% upon project completion with the shared developer and a bit more high turnaround time.
We do accept Following payment modes:
– Paypal + 6.5% fees cover Paypal charges
– Bank Wire + USD 40 to cover bank charges
– Transfer via wise.com (with no extra fee) to our account