We are living in very exciting times, wherein we can see how mobile commerce development is acting as a great technology disruptor for shopping. Mobile commerce app development has completely revolutionized the online shopping experience and experts believe that in the next 3 to 5 years we will see amazing changes that will make online shopping an altogether different experience.
Artificial intelligence Engagement :
Artificial intelligence has developed into a very potent force that will improve the interaction through mobile apps tremendously.
Here we will like to share with you some of the important parts that AI will play in eCommerce storefront application development.
• AI is immensely helpful in offering better predictions and recommendations to the customers who are using your app. Virtual Assistants like SIRI will help you understand how important AI has become to interact with your customers in a more personalized way thereby increasing the conversion rate dramatically.
• You can use AI effectively to not only retain your existing customer base but also improve the sales figure through strategic data mining. AI can scour through the customer data and analyze the buying pattern of an individual customer so that it can automatically provide push notification and emails of any new offer on a product which might interest them.
• To engage with the customers on a real-time basis, retail owners are increasingly investing in a retailer’s app with chatbot integration.
Support of Augmented Reality :
Augmented Reality has an immense potential to make the shopping experience more real for the customers and profitable for the retail store owners. The amazing progress of Augmented Reality applications has enabled mobile commerce app developers to introduce certain buying experience which was earlier not possible.
• AR is rapidly obliterating the distinction between online retail store and mortar store through real-life experience that enhances the online shopping experience of the buyer.
• AR is allowing the consumers to use the product which they want to buy virtually to see how good it would look in real life before they make any decision whether to buy it or not.
• AR allows you to provide your consumer with a more immersive online retail store experience. AR can use 3D imaging technology to ensure that the individual who is using your app will feel like he is in a real store.
• As an online retail store owner, you can add AR to your eCommerce app to have an effective advertising campaign for attracting more traffic to your website.
One click order :
The new form of one-click ordering in mcommerce shopping cart is replacing the current cart system in many online stores. In this method, your customer can include information in their one-click setting like their bank details, shipping addresses, email etc. Once they click on a particular product displayed in your online store to buy, then the algorithm within the app will automatically use the saved setting data and connect with their bank account.
Once they make the payment, the product will be shipped to the saved address in their one-click setting and then an email will be sent to their account which they have already saved in the app setting. This will eliminate the problem of cart abandonment and increase your sales significantly.
Provide highly personalized sales pitch through your mobile commerce app:
Latest trends in the retail mobile commerce app are veering towards the idea that the customer is the best judge of what is good for him.
This is allowing the online retail store to offer a personalized shopping experience through their mobile app.
This will help your business significantly as you will offer your customer the chance to design an item (through online options available in the app itself) that will satisfy his needs with those features that he finds important.
This type of custom design of products will help you to attract new customers and get repeat orders through your mobile app.
Make use of automation in mobile commerce development solutions:
If you look at the latest technological changes in the world online retail industry, then you will see that automation is going to be a big element in mobile commerce application development in the coming years.
Automation can help you gather business intelligence regarding the buying habits of your customers, create product reviews and also conduct a customer loyalty program to reward your repeat customers.
M-Commerce app automation will help you to run your online business with less manpower (thereby reducing costs) but with highly effective service to attract even more customers to your online business.
Increased cloud-based e-commerce :
Mobile app developers are relying more and more on cloud-based application to improve the online buying experience of the customers. If you have a small brick and mortar store then you can invest in m-commerce mobile app development by using cloud computing to improve your marketing as well as the selling process.
Cloud computing not only helps a business to use their dedicated app to sell their products to a large audience but also ensures that the user get required information very fast in-app.
The high-growth in the retail sector through a dedicated mobile app is going to grow stronger in the coming years. If you want to use this channel to help your business grow by improving the customers experience then contacting a mobile app development company for building a retailers app is the right way to go.