Learning is not just confined to schools, colleges or universities, but the wings of knowledge have broken the shackles to embrace the modern technology. Now you can learn anything, anywhere and at any time. All thanks to the educational app for offering this exciting opportunity.
However, the other side of the coin is that education is turning out to be a lucrative business niche for both the entrepreneurs and app developers. If we go through a research report, which states that educational app market in the US will witness a growth rate of CAGR about 6% during 2016-2020.
Benefits of Mobile Education Apps
As such there are a number of benefits that mobile education apps offer to the students, teachers and other learners:
- • The students find it convenient to use as these apps are quite simple to operate. In addition, most of them can be downloaded for free, which makes it affordable as well.
- • The apps offer ready-made solutions to the problems such as solving a math problem, simplifying the hard concepts of physics or chemistry etc. So, according to a study, about 63% of the students prefer studying with the help of mobile apps.
- • Not only does it help the pupils and learners, but it also gives easy tips to tutors and teachers to teach a particular chapter.
- • The apps also provide the facility for the students to interact with their friends and even teachers.
- • Lastly, it makes study stress-free and provides a platform to the learners where they can grasp every lesson with ease.
The Classification of Educational App :
Different types of educational app are their. To be precise, educational apps are not just limited to imparting knowledge on subjects that students study at school, but it can also be useful to other areas as well.
• Apps that are focused on Particular Subject :
Well, this is the most common type of app that most of the school going students use at frequent intervals. They are specifically designed to cater the problems of a particular subject such as mathematics, physics, chemistry etc.
They deal with the various chapters of the subject. For instance, if it is a mathematics app, then it will deal with algebra, geometry, trigonometry and its chapters. They are very helpful during the board examinations.
• Apps for Competitive Exams :
You will also find a number of apps today that specifically help students in their preparation for competitive exams. For example, you would come across apps particularly developed to help students preparing for JEE, AIEEE or PMT or for those preparing for IAS.
• Educational Gaming Apps :
These are highly interactive apps which provide useful insight to the learner through an interesting manner. They are very useful for the kids. The children tend to learn the lesson in a playful environment.
• Apps for Professional Online Courses :
There are many institutes and universities offering distance education and professional online course. Getting connected to the app will allow you to attend live lecture sessions and also interact with the teachers to clarify your doubts.
• Apps to Learn Foreign Language :
There are many apps that offer you the facility to learn the most popularly spoken languages for free or at very low cost. You can easily learn the basics of such language.
How to Develop an Educational App :
If you are looking forward to developing an app that would prove worthy both for the students as well as the teachers. Feel free to contact us.