In businesses, efficient control of distributed teams has become one of the most complex tasks. It has become even challenging to offer a unique customer experience while managing diverse customer requests.
As for most of them, the workforce is out in the field, and without insights into their work routine, it poses a varied set of challenges while managing their efficiency. It is now time for organizations to embrace the benefits of field service management to enable the transformation of their business operations.
A field service software puts most of the worries to rest and offers a gamut of benefits, with:
- • Work order & remote service request management,
- • Scheduling & dispatch,
- • Fleet tracking,
- • Reporting & analytics, and more
We helps develop asset-centric field service management software solutions that foster operational visibility to manage personnel and deliver effective on-site services.
Our Custom Field Service Software Solution Puts Your Customer First
We understand that every business executes & manages field services differently. Therefore, our initial analysis starts with assessing the current field service-specific operations to develop a consolidated solution. It helps untangle even the most sophisticated & challenging use cases efficiently and drive impact for the long haul.
Our end-to-end FSM system equips you with;
- Streamlining client appointments, work orders, and ticketing
- Scheduling and routing optimization
- Managing worker reporting, timesheet, job status, and other components
- Integrating finance, inventory, and other back-office systems for unified view
- Handling all other admin-level activities
Capabilities of a Field Service Management Application
Our services have helped customers bring their idea to life with game-changing results. To discover how we make this possible, let us look at the core facets of a customizable FSM solution development capability.
Work Order Management
It helps collect crucial business & customer data and manage work orders to enable field service technicians to carry out their jobs efficiently.
- • Add field technicians, create & assign service tasks with real-time monitoring
- • Track & handle incoming support tickets from multiple channels to access work order history with a simplified search function – all in one place
With this module, field workers and organizational assets experience better team collaboration while streamlining their daily tasks.
It enables to
- • Ensure no area of inspection or procedure is left untouched with drag & drop checklist builder bundled with required categories
- • Monitor asset (machine, equipment, vehicle, and more) usage, current status, maintenance costs, and set up automated workflows for assets from a unified platform
The admin module supports a multi-level hierarchy with custom reporting to provide end-to-end visibility & insight into business operations.
It is with
- • Role-based access to managers and employees for daily task administration
- • A holistic view of the organizational data across functions through an interactive dashboard
Contact us for More Information