5 Star Rating ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
FastReviews is an innovative website that uses Artificial Intelligence to summarise thousands of customer reviews so that you can always find the best deal.
The FastReviews has reached 10,000+ Visitors in just two months, A.I based product reviews suggestions engine become Popular.
FastReviews is an innovative website that uses Artificial Intelligence to summarize thousands of customer reviews so that you can always find the best deal. They approached ExpressTech Software to help create a modern website that would achieve this objective through research and innovative user engagement initiatives. The main goals of the Website were :
• Python for implementing advanced A.I and M.L Functionality.
• Provides the best algorithm which extracting product reviews as well as additional data like star ratings, author details, seller profile and more.
The client wanted to crawl amazon product details pages for reviews, We developed scrappers in Python and used Mongo DB to store the details, and with the help of lexical analysis we sorted out Good and Bad reviews about any product. We tagged the lexical output to the different filters like Value for money, Satisfaction, Quality, along with multiple factors like Accessories, Features depending on the product.
• Created User-Friendly UI and UX.
• WordPress for showing products in Divi Theme layout
• Web Scrapping using Python using BeautifulSoup
• As SEO Purpose, we implement Every possible advancement in the website.
We delivered little but the client was really happy and we are still together, Building more features into this prestigious platform adding more reviews from different websites. Client goal was to generate affiliate revenue which is also hitting good targets after the website is getting 10K monthly unique visitors.
“ I have worked with ExpressTech Software for almost a year now.
During this period, they have consistently delivered high-quality work. They are honest,
reliable and proactive. Working with them is the best decision I have ever made!”