You don’t build a business, you build people. And then people build the business.
Believing in the above quote we do everything to make comfortable working environment which help us getting more productivity and hence improve client satisfaction. We believe in the journey of growing together which help achieving personal goals as well as organizational goals.
We are looking for people who are passionate about achieving excellence at work and who believe in our motto of “Client first”. As a part of our hiring policy our priority is our people’s growth and professional learning. we highly recommend the behaviour with high code of conduct and a competitive compensation, as an equal and fair treatment to all our people.
We assure you to give an environment to challenge yourself , experience all aspects of professionalism, put your analytics skills to a test and emerge as a leader in every time.
Email your resume @ email@example.com
Human Resource Professional :
|Experience (in years)||: 0-1 years|
|Qualification||: Any graduate|
- High performing,
- Strategic thinking,
- Professional with right attitude,
- High skilled at relationship building with clients and across organization and teams,
- Presenting and interpersonal communication.
- Manage company social media platforms like facebook, twitter, linkedIn
- Attract new talents or potential candidates for the organisation.
- Aware about new media and employee rights
- Able to run all search engine
- Sourcing candidate that match the desired skills
- Communicating the employment status to the applied candidates.
- Maintaining and updating the database of candidates.
- Develop fair HR policies and ensure employees understand and comply with them
- Implement effective sourcing, screening and interviewing techniques
- Assess training needs and coordinate learning and development initiatives for all employees
- Monitor HR department’s budget
- Manage employees’ grievances
- Create and run referral bonus programs
- Measure employee retention
- Oversee daily operations of the HR department Requirements
- Proven work experience as an HR Executive,HR Manageror similar role
- Familiarity with Human Resources Management Systems and Applicant Tracking Systems
- Experience with full-cycle recruiting
Business Development Professionals:
|Experience (in years)||:0-6 years|
|Qualification||: BE / BSC / MBA|
- Identifying & Pursuing new prospectus in USA/Europe
- Lead generations
- Active involvement in end to end Software Solutions sales & meeting revenue targets
- Placing cold calls and follow ups
- Excellent planning and execution abilities
- Must have computer and programming knowledge.
- Must be very fluent in written & oral English.
- Must possess presentable personality
- Ability to work under pressure and fulfill / surpass the set targets
We’re looking for a PHP/JS Developer (that knows PHP/JS inside out) to help us deliver critical projects. You will work from the handoff of concept (from our project managers) to full implementation. The goal is that you create well-documented Code, using Laravel/ ReatcJS as preference.
You need to be someone that are able to communicate and work with others. We’re not looking for cheap — we’re looking for good. You need to be someone that focuses and loves to solve problems and to think application architectures from its inception.
|Experience (in years)||: 0 – 3 years|
|Qualification||:BE / MCA / M. Tec / ME|
|Industry||: IT-Software / Software Services|
- Able PHP programmer with DB Skills to follow design specs.
- Use proper coding standards.
- Perform unit testing of the code and deliver bug-free code.
- Self motivated and able to work under tight deadlines.