Augmented reality is gaining traction in almost every industry and real estate doesn’t seem to be an exception. Some agencies have already made use of this modern technology in several ways, from refreshing their print catalogs to interactive demonstrations at installation and on a mobile screen. Even though AR is just at the start of its path, augmented reality in real estate is already providing serious business opportunities.
It has the value similar to a marketing method, as well as a tool to encourage clients into a conversation and purchases. More importantly, AR usage presents benefits as to customers so to real estate agencies/agents:
- • Clients get more informative and visual proposals
- • Agencies deal with clients that have a more clear vision on a possible deal
How does augmented reality aid real estate business?
Almost every agency struggles when it comes to visualization of their catalog. The setbacks with all the tools in use are common:
- • Print text descriptions of apartments say nothing to buyers.
- • Photo ads are better, but still, you cannot show the whole realistic picture.
- • 3D models on mobile or desktop applications are interactive, and yet lack in full presentation.
- • Visiting each site along with customers is too time-consuming.
Augmented reality tools and AR mobile apps in particular help tackle those issues nicely. With a single touch of the button, clients are able to all-angle AR models of any apartment of their interest. Without leaving the office or home, they may browse, compare and analyze flats/houses/offices in great detail. Moreover, they can also interact with it experiencing an ‘almost-present' feeling.
How Augmented Reality Benefits Real State :
• New marketing options :
People adore everything new, sci-fi and entertaining. And clearly, you can fully use their interest for your own profit with this innovative tools to advertise and distribute your products:
- • Print catalogs and big boards with AR to be more interactive;
- • Geo-tags to help locate your items on sale in the real world, so customers can discover for themselves;
- • New advertising possibilities;
- • Animated ‘Contact us' and other call-to-action buttons;
- • Wide coverage with apps on Google Play and App Store.
• Clearer understanding of products :
Augmented reality visualization works much better than both photos and videos with a text description. And the more complex an object is the better assistance AR presentation offers. In this regard, you can:
- • Accurately visualize large buildings through augmented 3D models
- • With AR app features show apartments to clients, adjusting the style, furniture, surroundings, etc. along the way
• Better Engagement :
According to various field studies, augmented reality in real estate gets customers more interested and involved. Same as the AR technology in general, as it is quite entertaining and fascinating. And it is not a secret, that one has a better chance, when dealing with engaged potential customers, to turn them into real customers buying products and services.
• Save time and resources :
Obviously, most of the real estate clients want to visit apartments by themselves, before making the final decision about the purchase. While it hardly can be changed, Augmented Reality in real estate may significantly lower the numbers of exploratory visits, that people need to form an initial opinion.